Top » Concerts and Events » Festivals » Benefits
- 10th Annual Arts County Fair - A student-run non-profit event benefiting AIDS Vancouver and the Canadian Cancer Society. Featured acts are Big Sugar, Wide Mouth Mason, Choclair, Limblifter, and Templar. Site includes current lineup, history, an image gallery, and contact information.
- 1868 Productions / Pike Jam - Aids benefit rock concert for the Dallas, Texas community.
- Costa Rica 2000 - The Rainforest Concert - Top rock band 'Bush' headline this charity event which took place on 15 April 2000, raising money to conserve and reforest 51,000 acres of rainforest in Costa Rica.
- Deception Pass Music Festival - A benefit for people on Whidbey Island with Cerebral Palsy. Includes information on performers, schedule, and tickets.
- First Aid UK - 3 day benefit featuring a variety of artists. Held in Okehampton, UK. Site includes lineup and contact information.
- Glassel Gig - Annual charitable 12 hour open-air multi-genre music festival. Held in Glassel, Scotland. Site includes line-up, musician profiles, ticket information, directions, photos, and press release.
- GothCon - An annual goth and industrial event to benefit those who suffer from HIV and AIDS. Site includes information about the cause, scheduled events, and band lineup.
- O.Y.E. Fest - Anti-Hate concert to raise money for the Tariq Kahmisa Foundation to help stop youth violence. Held in San Diego, California.
- Strawberry Music Festival - A two day benefit festival featuring a variety of styles including world beat, native, grassroots, blues, and country. Proceeds will be donated to Longhouse Projects, Youth, Sports and Health Programs. Held in Cornwall Island, Ontario, Canada.
- Summer Jam 2000 - SEMCAC benefit concert in Spring Valley, Minnesota. Features several local and touring alternative, indie, rock 'n' roll, and punk bands.
- Tibetan Freedom Concert - Contains information about the cause, featured artists, concert highlights, chat, and message board.
This category needs an editor