- AMC: American Music Conference - Promotes music, music making and music education to the general public.
- ARTSupport - Informal network of volunteers working to assure access to arts education each semester for every student.
- Adult Music Student Forum, Inc. - Association of adult music students in the Washington, D.C. region. Site include information about activities.
- Albmuzica Trust - It is an organisation which started its function in 1996, and its main aim is to provide music, musical events and instruments to help the Christian musical education of the people of Albania.
- American Guild of Organists - Professional organization promoting organ awareness and education.
- Anand Foundation - Involved in the promotion of children's music activities for learning and performance. Based in New Delhi, India. Site includes mission statement and project information.
- Armenian American Faith Charity - A nonprofit organization sponsors a unique apprenticeship in vocal artistry training and performance opportunities where performances celebrate the diversity of America's culture, folk and traditional arts, heritage and history.
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music - World provider of graded music examinations, trusted and respected by teachers and candidates alike worldwide.
- Association for Technology in Music Instruction - ATMI cultivates the development of Computer-Aided Instruction (CAI) and disseminates information about its evolution and application in music instruction.
- Coalition For Music Education in British Columbia - Music education information for parents and others interested in finding out more about the value of music.
- Dalcroze Society of America - It is a nonprofit organization. Membership is open to anyone interested in the Dalcroze approach. Included in membership is a subscription to the Dalcroze Journal, which contains articles of interest, news, and schedules of courses and workshops.
- Eurhythmics Dalcroze World Federation - International Federation of Eurhythmics Teachers. Information about activities.
- Institute for Studies in American Music - ISAM is an internationally recognized research center for the study and presentation of American music. ISAM concerns itself with all aspects of American music.
- International Society for Music Education. - ISME is an organization that promote music education world-wide with members in over 60 countries.
- Mr. Hollands Opus Foundation - It promotes instrumental music nationwide by partnering with businesses, schools, and communities to provide new and refurbished musical instruments to qualified schools and individual students.
- Music Notation Modernization Association - An international organization of musicians, composers and notation inventors who work to develop better music notation systems.
- Music for Youth Foundation - Formed by executives of the record industry, MYF support music programs and scholarships that put music back into the lives of young people. Site includes information about activities and membership.
- National Music Foundation - Not-for-profit organization dedicated to American music and its advancement in music education. Includes programs, aims and application information.
- New Zealand Society for Music Education - Information about the conferences, competitions and general activities.
- Ohio Music Education Association - It provides information on various activities, issues, and events within OMEA.
- Percussive Arts Society - A professional organization promoting information, communication and education for the percussion community.
- ScreamingTheatre Inc. - Nonprofit organisation in New South Wales that offers training in film and digital video production, website design and interactive multimedia.
- Societat Ateneu Musical de Cullera - One of the most important music societies from Spain, with more than 100 years old. Includes history, programs, and activities.
- Technology Institute for Music Educators - It is a non-profit Pennsylvia corporation chartered to promote technology as applied to music education.
- The College Music Society - It is a consortium of colleges, conservatories, universities, and independent musicians and scholars. Dedicated to gathering, considering, and disseminating ideas on the philosophy and practice of music.
- The Leschetizky Society of Japan - Theodor Leschitizky was a piano teacher. This society perpetuates his memory and encourages young classical musicians to play in concert.
- The Midwest Clinic - An International Band and Orchestra Conference held annually in Chicago at the Hilton Chicago and Towers.
- The Society for Music Theory - It was established in 1977 in order to promote music theory as both a scholarly and a pedagogical discipline. Currently there are about 750 members from around the world.
- VH1 Save The Music - Foundation with two primary missions: to restore music education programs in America's public schools, and to raise awareness of the positive impact music participation has on students.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.