Top » Record Labels » By Style » Noise » Links
- Authorised Version - Official site of the UK-based electronic noise/improvisation label. With background, release listing and sound samples.
- Bear Walking Productions - A record label dedicated to releasing challenging audio artwork, with plans to move into the realm of video, literature, and other areas in the future.
- Big City Orchestra - Project site with release link, radio broadcasts, flyer art, biographies, and performance dates.
- Broke Bunnie Recordings - A non-profit record label specializing in experimental, noise, ambient, and industrial released solely in MP3 format.
- Charnel Music - Record label that releases noise, rhythmic and psychedelic music. Artists include Crash Worship, Mainliner, Trance, Gravitar and others.
- Cross Fade Enter Tainment - Specializing in hardcore and extreme electronics music from artists such as Somatic Responses, Christoph de Babalon, N1tro, Pure, Zbigniew Karkowski, Kasper T. Toeplitz, Paul Snowden, Unit Moebius, and Schmerzlabor.
- Daft Records - Noise, experimental, and dark industrial label.
- Double Indemnity Records - Noise-inspired hardcore, "tronnish," and punk-prog. Projects include Malachi Constant, Secretariat, and Fonogginate.
- Electronic Musik - UK-based CD-R/minidisk label for experimetal electronics and noise artists. Also home of LDT the UK Noise Collective.
- Fork Muzik - Noise, industrial, abmient drone, dark folk, and experimental record label. Site has mail order for artists of other labels as well.
- Illuminance Recording Collective - Specializing in experimental ambient/noise and beat-oriented electronic music. With artist and release information.
- Infinite Chug Records - Home to experimental/noise/rock/free outfits such as I'm Being Good, Truman's Water, The Thirteen Ghosts with Derek Bailey and Thurston Moore, Supreme Dicks, and several other artists.
- Jazzassin Records - Record Label of Lasse Marhaug and home of Tidal Wave Recycling, the cassette sub-label of Jazzassin.
- Learning Curve Records - Label promoting bands such as Climber, Vaz and Sicbay, with tour information, discographies and merchandise information.
- LlamaStar Records - An independent avant-garde, folk, and noise record label currently based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dedicated to eclectic music of the midwest, including artists Origamitron, Kurt Told the Truth, Jarbaby, Pressedon, G.Lind, and Matthew Warne.
- MSBR Records - Releases and cover art on music projects and collaborations. Site in English and Japanese.
- Malignant Records - A record label, mail order distributor, and online record store featuring extreme, electronic, experimental, dark ambient, noise, hard-to-find imports, and limited editions.
- Maritime Fist Glee Club - A small CD-R label catering to odd sounds.
- Mayan Media Audio Lab - A small independent label from Western Massachusetts that specializes in experimental, noise and improv.
- Mechanoise Labs - Independent label dedicated to extreme electronics, noise and harshbeat. Home to Asphalt Leash, bETON bARRAGE, Seda e Marg, and Abattoir.
- Megahertz - A noise, industrial, and electro label from Germany with releases by Klangstabil and Goran Besov. Site includes RealAudio sound clips.
- Menschenfeind Productions - Includes Noise Terrorism, Eugenic Council and other productions.
- Monotremata Records - The home of DeadAngel noise e-zine and album releases like : Mason Jones, Autodidact, Gravitar, Angel in Heavy Syrup and DR:OP:FR:AM+E.
- Noise Control Corporation - Independent label supporting extreme music ranging from power electroincs and power noise to harsh dark ambient and death industrial. Home to projects Rec|use, Travis Morgan, and Krankheit.
- Primitive Air Raid - Noise label issuing limited split releases on LP format exclusively, by artists such as Valence and MLNP.
- Record Label Records - Label with a few releases including Fluorescent Grey and an upcoming compilation.
- Release Entertainment - A division of Relapse Records releasing noise and atmospheric ambient music. Site features online ordering RealAudio sound clips.
- Replicant Records - Record label promoting bands and artists through the web. With MP3 jukebox, news, and store.
- Self Abuse Records - Noise record label and mail-order outlet for their own and other labels.
- Soultheft Records - Concepts in noise and experimental music. Home of artists such as Soultheft and Death Hop.
- Swinging Axe - Label with releases from Randy Greif, Dan Burke, Static Effect, and various Artists.
- TDT Music - Harsh noise label based in Puerto Rico. This basic page includes discography and contact information.
- TheCorp Chicago - An anti-music/noise beat collective from Chicago, promoting local projects such as Cyst, Invertabrae and Grave Tones.
- V2 Organization - An audio/visual/print project including a noise record label.
- Warcom Media - A California-based noise label. With release information and cover art.
- [OHM] Records - Noise label featuring artists such as Origami Arktika, Merzbow, and Lasse Marhaug, Helge Sten, and John Hegre.
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.