- ASLK Schaffen - punk rock information
- Amnesia - A complete online guide to dancemusic in Belgium and with European links.
- Amphion Club Culture - Agenda of raves, parties, club events in Belgium. Some music samples, and sometimes webcasts from selected locations.
- Ancienne Belgique - The Ancienne Belgique is the leading concert venue located in the heart of Brussels.
- AnyScore - Free sheet music and sheet music downloads in PDF format. A composer section allows musicians to publish new compositions online.
- Belgian Country Music Main Page -
- Belgian Death-Black Metal Page -
- Belgian Pop-telex - Pop and rock news. Includes RealAudio files, contests, biographies, links, festivals.
- Belgium House Nation - covers the house music scene in Belgium; features a list of clubs, DJ's, labels, classic tracks, power drinks and links.
- Belgium Rhythm 'n' Blues Festival - a.k.a. BRBF
- Belgium's Metal Scene -
- Benelux Blues Scene - Online blues database with bands - clubs - agents and a huge calendar of live events.
- Brussels Hardcore Website -
- Brussels Madrigal Singers - A group dedicated to choral music whose repertoire extends from the fifteenth to the twentieth centuries.
- Center for Musical Instrument Making - The curriculum for stringed instrument construction. Located in Puurs, Belgium.
- Collegium Vocale - A classical ensemble specializing in historical performances of vocal Renaissance and Baroque music, founded and conducted by Philippe Herreweghe.
- Dancevibes - An overview of the Belgian dance music scene. Music, pictures, forums, and a dance event calendar.
- Dancity - Sony Music Belgium's dance department offers new and upcoming releases with tracklists.
- De Krijtkring - Introduction to Fanfarrah, Al-Harmoniah, Galileo's Left Wing, and other bands: a blend of Morrocan rhythms, jazz, hiphop, and drum&brass.
- Flanders Festival International - More than hundred classical and world music concerts in Gent and Brussels during the fall.
- Flanders Opera - Art meets Technology: complete information about the Flanders Opera House. Grand productions, dance, concerts, side activities and history of the Antwerp and Ghent buildings... Dutch / English versions
- Kid's 'n Blues - Information about blues in Belgium, live bands, the Antwerp Rhytth and Blues festival, and a music agency.
- La Monnaie - De Munt - The Belgian National Opera House in Brussels provides information on programme, calendar, tickets, and more. English, French, and Dutch versions.
- Logos Foundation, Ghent - Dedicated to experimental music in Flanders. Listings of various facilities, concerts, and artists' pages.
- MP3 from Belgium - MP3 directory containing and promoting Belgian music, musicians, and bands.
- Music Mania Records - Alternative record stores located in Ghent, Brussels, Kortrijk, and Leuven.
- N.E.W.S. - A Benelux music company specialized in cross-over dance, club, techno, quality house, prestigious compilations, vinyl and CD distribution, import and export. Includes the Music Man sublabel.
- Oase de Pleasure - Deep house parties and music pages with info on events and electronic music related issues.
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra of Flanders - Full schedule and ticket information.
- Salsa News - Events, news, and album reviews for salseros in Brussels.
- Siglo XX - Brief history of the late punk band from Limburg.
- Soundstation - Gigs, parties, cafe, label, recording studio, and links to "L'escalier Club".
- The Belgian Band List - A list of Belgian Bands (+/- 500) and related links
- The Belgian Pop and Rock Archives - The history of Belgian pop and rock with over 170 biographies and discographies, lots of audio clips, a song of the week, a user forum ... Truly a great site.
- Think n talk - A recording studio based in Brussels, Belgium, offering infrastructure, music creation, recording, and voice/musician castings.
- Zumbi's Metal Page - A Belgian site with lots of metal rock events and other utilities. The webmaster's motto says it all : "bang your head or be dead".
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.