- APRA - Australiasian Performing Rights Association.
- Disc Jockey Association of New Zealand (DJANZ) - The Disc Jockey Association of New Zealand (DJANZ)is a group of professional mobile DJ entertainers. It exists to offer a forum for learning, marketing, better business and general betterment of the mobile DJ industry.
- HVHS RockQuest - High school ezine from New Zealand showcasing school bands.
- Manawa Music - A music site which promotes original singers, songwriters and musicians from New Zealand.
- Murray Cammick's XTRA column - Murray is the founder of the much revered Rip it Up magazine, and the Wildside record label. Read his views about the NZ music scene in his weekly XTRA column.
- NZ Music - Links to bands, television shows, and other music related sites.
- NZ Songs - Collection of New Zealand songs including the national anthem, the All Black Haka, the Gumboot Song, Now is the Hour, Pokarekare Ana and Hine e Hine.
- New Zealand Accordion Association - One of the largest accordion associations in the Southern Hemisphere. Holds the South Pacific and New Zealand Accordion Championships annually.
- NoiZyland - Indie New Zealand Music reviews, interviews, news, cd & vinyl sales, and a comprehensive links section.
- Pod webzine - Covers New Zealand's pop culture with music, fashion extreme sport, arts, recreation and entertainment.
- Rendezvous Discotheques, Wellington - Links to venues, wedding organisers, equipment suppliers and thumbnailed pictures of the disco in operation.
- SOUNZ - The Centre for New Zealand Music exists to promote New Zealand music.
- bands.co.nz - A site dedicated to helping young NZ bands learn about the biz, as well as news about the local scene.
- mp3.net.nz - New zealand's official mp3 site, home to over 200 Kiwi Artists
- nzmusic.com - The source for music in New Zealand. Watch music videos anytime you want, listen to MP3's and streaming interactive radio, read the very latest music news and become part of the growing NZM global music community.
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.