Top » Resources » Organizations » Regional » Canada
- Bagpipes@ (3)
- American Federation of Musicians - Founded in 1896, the AFM is an international union organized in the United States and Canada with its international headquarters in Toronto.
- Artists Against Racism - Association of music artists taking a stand against global racism.
- Association of Canadian Choral Conductors - Professional non-profit organization for choral conductors.
- Canadian Country Music Association - Furthers the interests of the industry, both domestically and internationally. Events, CCMA Awards archives, Hall of Fame, and links to artists, radio stations, magazines, record labels and organizations.
- Canadian Disc Jockey Association - Not for profit trade association for disc jockeys across Canada. News, trade shows, and membership information for DJs. Advice and directory listings for consumers.
- Canadian Independent Record Production Association - Trade association supporting independent Canadian music.
- Canadian Musical Heritage Society (CMHS) - Primary purpose is to give to Canadians the opportunity to discover the musical works of Canada's early composers.
- Canadian Musical Reproduction Rights Agency - Issues licenses and collects royalties for the use of music on CDs and other products.
- Canadian Online Musicans' Association - Exploring the roots of Canadian music by featuring artist listings, news, and information.
- Canadian Recording Industry Association - A non-profit trade organization that was founded in 1964 to represent the interests of Canadian companies that create, manufacture and market sound recordings.
- Canadian Society for Traditional Music - Dedicated to the study and promotion of musical traditions of all communities and cultures, in all their aspects, particularly in Canada.
- Disc Jockey Information Network - Offers a free Canadian DJ directory and supplier links.
- East Coast Music Association - Official ECMA site. Organization and membership information, news, history, contacts, and events. Host of an annual conference and the East Coast Music Awards show.
- Eckhardt-Gramatté Foundation - For the advancement of the composer S.C. Eckhardt-Gramatté and the expressionist Walter Gramatté.
- F.A.C.T.O.R. - The Foundation to Assist Canadian Talent on Records.
- Glenn Gould Foundation - Promotes international and Canadian awareness of Glenn Gould's artistry and his ideas on music and technology.
- International Managers Forum (Canada) - The IMF helps give managers an opportunity for sharing and learning as well as a much-needed voice within the music industry.
- Kodály Society of Canada - Information about the activities, membership opportunities and many resources about the Kodály education.
- La Société Pro Musica Inc. - Organization bringing chamber music to Montreal. Provides concert dates, photos and ticket information.
- Maritime Fiddlers Association - Society of fiddlers committed to promoting and preserving old time fiddling. Benefits of membership, some highlights from their newsletter, and important dates to remember for fiddling events of the Canadian Maritimes.
- Orchestras Canada - Orchestras Canada is a non-profit national support organization for Canada's orchestras.
- Pacific Music Industry Association - PMIA's fundamental core activities are created to provide information about and professional development for their industry.
- SOCAN - Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada. Collects royalties for all Canadian publishers.
- Songwriters Association of Canada - Features a member directory, events guide and membership information.
- The Canadian Vocal and Performing Arts Society - A non-profit society that promotes, presents, supports and provides opportunities to young artists from British Columbia.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.