- American Music Center - An information and support center for contemporary classical music and jazz, providing a wide range of programs and services including grant-making, publications, workshops, networking groups, a library of scores and recordings.
- Belgian Centre for Music Documentation - Founded in 1951 on private initiative, this non-profit association stimulates the promotion and performance of the works of Belgian contemporary composers of serious music.
- British Music Information Centre - A promotion and documentation resource for contemporary British music.
- Canadian Music Centre - Promoting the awareness, appreciation and performance of contemporary Canadian compositional music through its library archives, information resources, record production/distribution, and web site.
- Centre for New Zealand Music: SOUNZ - Fostering and developing New Zealand music, its creation, performance, publication, recording and broadcast, by working with and on behalf of New Zealand composers.
- Contemporary Music Centre - Ireland's national archive and resource center for new music, supporting the work of composers throughout the Republic and Northern Ireland.
- Czech Music Information Project - They collect documentation on Czech contemporary music composers and events, run archives of sheet music and recordings, mediate contacts and provide information for people interested in Czech music.
- Donemus - Information center for contemporary Dutch music. They have their own record label, library and publishing house containing 8,500 works by more than 500 composers, with an overview of all composers who's works are published and documented by them.
- Gaudeamus foundation - Center for contemporary music that organizes and promotes contemporary music activities and concerts both in The Netherlands and abroad.
- Hungarian Music Information Centre - Established in 1973, the center documents and promotes contemporary Hungarian music.
- International Association of Music Information Centres - A world-wide network of organizations promoting new music, with forty members in thirty-six countries, as of 1999. Each center is responsible for documenting and promoting the music of its own country or region.
- Israel Music Institute - Established in 1961 by the Public Committee for Arts and Culture with the aim to publish and promote serious Israeli music.
- Music Centre Slovakia - Focusing on documentation, information services and promotion of the professional Slovak music scene. A comprehensive collection of scores and sound recordings of original Slovak music is available for research and study.
- Music in Latvia - Provides information about Latvian composers, conductors, performers, musical institutions, genres/types of music, recordings/publications, music education and musicology.
- Norwegian Music Information Centre - The center has a manuscript library, orchestral rental materials, a reference library, biographies of Norwegian composers, articles about the Norwegian musical scene, catalogs of printed music and an address guide to music in Norway.
- The Celtic Music Interpretive Centre of Judique - The preservation of grassroots Celtic culture through music. Offers tours, performances and classes. Also included are interviews and archived materials.
This category needs an editor