- American Classical Music Hall of Fame and Museum - Cincinnati, OH museum and hall of fame honoring all aspects of classical music.
- Beethoven Memorial Museum - Floridsdorf, Vienna, Austria: The former home of countess Erdödy, where some of Beethoven's works were composed; now houses a museum and small concert hall.
- Enrico Caruso Museum of America - Brooklyn, New York, open only by appointment: includes contact information and gift shop.
- Janácek Archive and Museum - Brno, Czech Republic archive and branch of the Moravian Museum which focuses on the life and work of Leos Janácek.
- The Grainger Museum - Music, instruments, manuscripts, artworks, textiles and costumes related to the life and contemporaries of Percy Aldridge Grainger (1882-1961).
- Villa-Lobos Museum - [Rio de Janeiro] Dedicated to Heitor Villa-Lobos: museum displays and activities; MIDI samples; many categorized links.
- York Gate Collections at the Royal Academy of Music - Displays historical instruments, manuscripts and items from the working collections of famous musicians: includes catalog, calendar of exhibits.
This category needs an editor