Top » Bands and Artists » F » Frishberg, Dave » Links
- "Making $7.50 Once a Week" - Audio and lyrics of song from the TV production "Schoolhouse Rock," written and performed by Frishberg.
- A Conversation with Dave Frishberg - Interview by Phillip D. Atteberry, as originally published in the "Mississippi Rag" in April, 1996. Gives details of the artist's early life and career, and he expounds on the modern decline of musical quality.
- Baseball Almanac: Van Lingle Mungo - Biographies and lifetime batting and fielding statistics for Mungo and all the other major league ballplayers in the lyrics of Frishberg's most famous song.
- Blossom Dearie and Dave Frishberg at the Tribeca Performing Arts Center - AllAboutJazz.com review of a New York show posted April 21, 2005.
- Connection.org : Dave Frishberg - Brief text summary and 50-minute radio interview from 2001 conducted by Dick Gordon.
- NPR Intersections: Reviving the Art of the Witty Lyric - Interviewer Ketzel Levine met with the jazz composer in 2004, in which he credits the influence of Broadway legend Frank Loesser. Audio with text summary.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.