Top » Bands and Artists » S » Seeger, Pete » Links
- APA Monitor: Pete Seeger and the Psychology of Hope - Mark Gilson discusses Seeger and his personal experiences with him.
- Acoustic Guitar Central: Folk Singer Pete Seeger - Interview by Jeffrey Pepper Rodgers.
- Book Magazine: American Storyteller - Warren Berger's review of Pete Seeger's Storytelling Book, co-authored by Seeger and Paul DuBois Jacobs.
- Ecology Hall of Fame: Seeger - Biography, including the artist's environmental activities.
- Folk Music Archives: Pete Seeger - Includes voice clips from interviews about the song Where Have All The Flowers Gone.
- Joyce Marcel Talks to Pete Seeger - Excerpts from phone conversations in 1995 and 1996.
- Mudcat Cafe: Pete Seeger - Biographical article covering the folk artist's life through 1997.
- Notable American Unitarians: Pete Seeger - Biography with photographs.
- Peace Magazine: Singing Together for Social Change - Interview by Anita Krajnc and Michael Greenspoon focusing on protest music.
- Pete Seeger Appreciation Page - Biography, discography, songs, photo gallery, articles, reviews, and links.
- Rex Foundation: Pete Seeger - Brief article about the 2001 Ralph J. Gleason Award recipient for outstanding contributions to culture.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Pete Seeger - Brief biography, time line, and recommended reading.
- Salon Magazine: The People's Pete - Review by Sam Hurwitt of the CD "Pete."
- Spike's Music: Pete Seeger - Song sheets in PDF format.
- Summer Scholars: Seeger's Message Remains Consistent After 60 Years - Interview Mike Murphy and Naba Sharif, with video.
- The Berkshire Web: Pete Seeger - Feature article, including an interview, by Seth Rogovoy.
- The Kennedy Center Honors: Pete Seeger - Profile of the 1994 honoree.
- Where Have All The Flowers Gone? - The inspiration of the song written after Seeger was indicted by the House Unamerican Activities Committee in 1956. Includes lyrics and several videos.
- Whole Earth Magazine: Longtime Passing - Interview by David Kupfer.
- ZMagazine: Celebrating Pete Seeger - Sandy Carter's review of the CD compilation Where Have All The Flowers Gone: The Songs Of Pete Seeger.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.