Top » Composition » Resources
- A Practical Guide to Musical Composition - Contents of the book by Alan Belkin.
- ASCAP - The American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers
- Allexperts Musical Composition and Theory - Experienced musicians answer your detailed one-on-one questions about musical composition and theory.
- American Music Center - Centre intended to foster and encourage the composition of contemporary American music and to promote its production, publication, distribution and performance. Offers online catalogues, and information about facilities and activities.
- BMI.com: home for songwriters, composers, & publishers - American performing rights organization which represents more than 250,000 songwriters, composers and music publishers
- BlankSheetMusic.net - Printable blank music sheets in a variety of formats, including grand stave, as well as guitar and bass tabs.
- Brahms' Rules of Musical Composition - Johannes Brahm's philosophy and techniques.
- Composer's New Pencil - Made for composers of any level or genre. Find information about software, books, scores, schools, competitions and the music tools of today.
- Composition Today - Composition competitions, jobs, news, articles and resources for composers.
- Joseph Schillinger System of Musical Composition - An illustrated guide to a mathematical approach to music composition.
- Kohn On Music Licensing - Information regarding music licensing for distribution or use.
- MusicRevealed.net - Offers inside information on songwriting, recording, and the music business. Courses available.
- Songstuff - Articles, reference material, forum and links for songwriters. Covers creative, technical and business issues in the music arena.
- The Canadian Musical Reproduction Rights Agency - Issues licenses and collects royalties for the use of music on CDs and other products.
- The Songwriter Forums - An online community where songwriters, musicians, and recording artists discuss the craft of songwriting and the music business.
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.