- Australasian Computer Music Association - Forum for new compositions, information sharing, and research about music technology and computer music.
- Carnegie Mellon Computer Music Group - Research in real-time control, acoustic signal processing, music synthesis, music understanding, and performance.
- Columbia University Computer Music Center - Classes, events, facilities, projects, software, news.
- Electroacoustic - Collection of sites offering informatics, composition, and articles using music technology.
- Interactive Audio Special Interest Group - For developers of audio software, hardware, and content, to freely exchange ideas.
- International Computer Music Association (ICMA) - Individuals and institutions involved in the technical, creative, and performance aspects of computer music. For composers, software and hardware developers, researchers, and musicians.
- Kaon - Non-profit organization dealing with experimental, concrete, electronic and environmental music.
- MIDI Manufacturers Association - Develops Musical Instrument Digital Interface standards. MIDI is a very commonly used format.
- Music Cognition Group - Research in music cognition, music representation, and music technology. (Formerly known as Music Mind Machine)
- SectionZ Electronic Music Community - Portal offering music searches by title, artist, genre, and mood. Forums, news, staff picks.
- The World Anthem Project - A composite anthem based on the common notes and tendencies of all the world's national anthems, created by computer analysis.
- United Trackers - Non-profit organization of musicians supporting the Internet music scene.
- University of Plymouth Computer Music Research - Research programs focus on Evolution, Interaction, Synthesis and Cognition.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.