- A Musician's Journey into Wellness - A music professor describes his experiences with the Technique.
- A Sound Technique - An appraisal of the benefits of the Alexander Technique principles for students of singing.
- Alexander Technique Primer - Information about this method for harmonica players.
- Alexander Technique and Musicians - Background information and a large collection of articles and links.
- Alexander Technique for Musicians - Articles and essays for musicians; includes links to resources.
- Avoiding Repetitive Strain Injury - What we can learn from Musicians - Musicians' long history of using the Alexander Technique to avoid RSIs.
- Bodymap.org - A course for musicians who are in pain or who would like to improve their performance skills. Includes books and articles.
- Hands On! Newsletter: The Alexander Technique - An article for flutists from the Hands On! Newsletter. By Alexander Murray and Marie Stroud.
- Introduction to the Alexander Technique - An introduction to this technique for musicians.
- Pianomap - Alexander Technique - A short description of the Technique and how it can be applied to piano playing.
- Playing the Piano with Alexander - A pianist explains how the Alexander Technique helps improve piano playing performance.
- Poise in Performance: Alexander Technique for Musicians - A description, including several examples, of how the Technique can help the musician play better, with less chance of injury.
- Posture Knowledge - An introduction to vocal health, posture and the Alexander Technique.
- Singers, Singing Teachers and the Alexander Technique - A professional singer tells about her experiences with this method.
- Some Talk of Alexander... - Suggestions for singers based on the Alexander Technique.
- The Alexander Technique and Musicians - Explanation of the premises and principles of this method and how they apply to music making.
- The Violinist's Guide to the Alexander Technique - A professional violinist and Alexander teacher explains how the Technique can help with tension and performance issues.
- Three Musicians Discuss the Alexander Technique - Three professional musicians discuss definitions of this method and their experiences learning, applying and teaching the technique in relation to music-making.
- Working with Musicians and the Alexander Technique - An teacher explains how she uses this method to help musicians who are in pain or who want to improve their performance skills.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.