Top » Regional » Europe » Netherlands » Localities » Amsterdam » Clubs and Venues
- Café Vaaghuyzen - A modern dance café, located in the center of Amsterdam, near the railway station. Basically every day of the week you can enjoy live music, presented by DJs of all flavors.
- Chemistry - New features every month and regular club updates. Each week nothing but "The Top of The Best" of (international) DJs at which resident artists Marcello and Dimitri set the tone.
- Disco iT - Famous for its gay orientation and Madhouse nights with DJ Jean.
- Escape - A fact in the Dutch nightlife since 1987. Exclusive parties, music, light and decoration: all faces of a progressive club venue. For young adults who see themselves in a multi media environment, existing of modern dancemusic, hi-tech lighting, eye caressing visuals and internet.
- Kremlin - Where east meets west meets moscow meets you, resident DJ's are Cross and Emjay at the Marcanti Plaza.
- Maloe Melo - Blues cafe with live music every night.
- Mazzo - Mazzo, the oldest club of Amsterdam, where nightlife is always different and exciting.
- Music Cafe Meander - Live Music Cafe in Amsterdam, for all jazzdance, soul, disco, funk, triphop and salsa fans.
- Partypeople - Source for anything cool going on in Amsterdam's nightlife & dance-scene.
- Sinners in Heaven - Reguliersbreestraat, pictures and info.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.