Top » Regional » Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
- A Celebration of Sir Harry Lauder, Laird of the Music Hall - Tribute to the Scottish entertainer who went from a pitboy in a coal mine to the highest paid and best loved entertainer of his time.
- Ayr Folk - A new web site for lovers of folk music in Ayrshire and beyond
- Bagpipes at Best - This site has many different midi files in an attempt to provide a digital realm of the Scottish Great Highland Bagpipe.
- Celtic Scottish music with bagpipes - Find a Scottish song or tune by requesting it on this site. Listen to Scottish celtic music with bagpipes
- Ceolas celtic music archive - Celtic music on the net, with reviews, biographies, guides, audio samples, links to real-world and internet resources, tunes, schedules and instrument guides.
- Charlie And The Bhoys - Glasgow Celtic,Irish / Scottish Music Site.All things Irish in the west Of Scotland.
- Clarsach.Net - A global resource supporting, promoting and preserving the treasury and heritage of Celtic clarsach harp music.
- Directory of Scotlands live entertainment - A directory of every imaginable type of performing entertainer within Scotland
- Early 1900's Victrola Music by Sir Harry Lauder - Early 1900's Music by Harry Lauder, including sound clips.
- Edinburgh University Wind Band Old Members - Allows old members of the band to stay in touch. Also includes history of the group and details of their tours.
- Fly Productions Inc - Edinburgh based composers of music for TV and films
- Folk Music of England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and America - Traditional Music of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and America: Lyrics, Tune Information, Historical Background, MIDIs and Tune Related Links
- Go to dances on Scotlands West Coast with Sound Affair - If you`ve ever wondered what it`s like being at a dance in the Scottish Highland`s then fire on in!.
- Lismor Recordings - Record label dealing with traditional Scottish and Celtic folk music. Site includes information about the releases, artists and events related to the music produced by both Lismor Recordings and Iona Records.
- Matching Music Folio - A Scottish musicians resource, supplying full contact details for the Scottish music and media industries, as well as a growing database of links to the best new talent on the scottish music scene.
- Megatonbomb.com music - Music site for the Peterhead Area, and Scottish Bands.
- Music and Gigs in Scotland - Everything you need to know about the Scottish Music Scene, from gig listings to reviews and important events.
- Music in Scotland - Scottish, Irish, Celtic, folk - Scottish music - information and links to Celtic music
- MusicScotland - Scottish music of all genres with audio samples and links to artists' websites. CDs, DVDs, videos, and t-shirts.
- NEMIS - New Music In Scotland - Scottish music business network promoting new artists and labels from scotland across the globe
- NetReal Scottish Music Index - has a large index of Scottish artists, bands and organisations in pop, rock, jaxx, blues traditional and classical styles, many with RealAudio files to download.
- Pibroch.net - A global resource supporting, promoting and preserving the treasury and heritage of Celtic Pibroch style piping.
- Scot-buzz.com - Scottish Bands, Music, gigs, and music reviews.
- Scotch Corner - Scottish & Celtic Music and videos - Scottish music, books and videos available to order online.
- Scotland, Aberdeen and the Northeast - Tourist attractions, culture and history of Aberdeen and the Northeast of Scotland,has a section on notable Aberdonians including Annie Lennox the "Diva"!.
- Scotland: Music and Dance - Scotland has a rich tradition of music, song and dance. We have the Ceilidh (pronounced kay-lay) which is an informal evening of dancing, singing and, of course, drinking good whisky. A Ceilidh involves Scottish Country Dancing, which is enjoyed by a large number of people and can be as formal or informal as people wish to make it.
- Scottish Folksongs - Scottish Folksongs,Airs, Ballads, Ditties, Folksongs, Jigs, Reels, and Strathspeys of Scotland Sorted by first line of lyric AND title, with title in italics.
- Scottish Heavy Metal Zone - Site for fans of bands such as Slipknot, Korn, Disturbed and Deftones (and others) from Scotland or elsewhere to chat about the music they listen to.
- Scottish Music Information - The Information Centre provides a wealth of information about the Scottish music scene, with a concert diary and details of Scottish music on compact disc.
- Scottish National Anthem - Still on the hunt for Scotland's National Anthem, The Herald newspaper are holding a competition for new Scottish songs. There is a £5000 prize PLUS a Trophy.
- Scottish Song Lyrics - Whilst the music is hauntingly remembered, however, the words are very often soon forgotten. This page has therefore been designed as a permanent reminder of the words of some of our most popular songs and it is hoped it will help to keep these song lyrics alive for future generations.
- Sounds of Scotland - We aim to provide the largest and most varied collection of Scottish music on the Web. Scotland is not only the home of the pipes and Runrig - there are a host of modern, talented Scottish bands drawing on all influences from the pipes and tartan school to folk, rock and cajun. Don't be afraid to try something new. Where you see the Real Audio symbol, click for a sample. (You will require Real Player 5).
- Tabache - Traditional & Original Scottish & Irish Music - "...mastery of their instruments, a respect for the tradition and youthful drive, combine to make Tabache one of the bands to look out for." - The Living Tradition
- Tacsi - Celtic music from world famous performers blending in with short features of popular Gaelic culture.
- The Bagpipe Web - All you ever wanted to know about bagpipes with extensive information and links, including concerts, gatherings and pipe tunes (in GIF format) to download
- The Gig Guide: listings of live music in Scotland - The Gig Guide
- The Mudcat Cafe presents The Digital Traditions Folksong Database Search Page - Searchable database of folk songs and you can download the whole 6mb database.
- Underground Vibez Virtual Promotions - Guide to the dance culture in Scotland with club listings for Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling. Real audio mixes, DJ Profiles and music software downloads.
- Vibes - Scotland entertainment e-zine with news, views, reviews and previews in the areas of music, television, books and film.
- Viper Piper's Bagpipe Tunes - A searchable database of bagpipe tunes available in many formats...as well as a session list for celtic music..come visit the viper!
- Wee Robbies Webpage - I have Scottish history, pictures and poetry. Cream of Scottish folk music with The Corries appreciation page. Vote for favourite songs here.
- Worlds Greatest Pipe Band List - Main Index - A list of links to bagpipe sites
- ukevents.net brings you events in Scotland - A guide to events in Scotland's clubs etc, with details of free tickets and special promotions.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.