Top » Regional » North America » United States » Iowa » Clubs and Venues
- 3rd Street Live - Live Muisc & Entertainment Venue. Cedar Rapids IA.
- Blues On Grand - Des Moines blues venue. Features live music from national acts and some locals along with jam nights.
- Ceder Brewing Company - Live Blues and Jazz Friday and Saturday nights. Cedar Rapids , Iowa.
- Club Laramar - Fort Dodge, Iowa. One of Iowa's oldest venues. offering: Music conventions,big band and rock and roll from all eras.
- Diamond Jo Casino - - Dubuque area Casino, featuring national acts in live music events.
- Gabes Oasis - Iowa City live music entertainment has entertainment 7 nights a week. Features national acts that are mostley new and upcoming artist.
- Hairy Marys - Des Moines Alternative, Punk and Rock venue. Features local and national bands. Located near Drake University.
- Hull Avenue Tavern - The Hull Ave Tap - Des Moines Oldest Tavern, Live Music
- Iowa City Yacht Club - Iowa City basment venus with a wide variety of national and local music offerings.
- Magpie Coffeehouse - Decorah, Iowa restaurant offers live music on Fridays. Find hours, address, specials and an event calendar.
- Maintenance Shop - Ames, Iowa - Iowa State University favorite for live music.
- Quad City Music Guide Home - Musicians and music fans in eastern Iowa and western Illinois can find a regional band and venue directory, music calendar, concert reviews, and a RSS news feed.
- River Music Experience Information - Fan site for the Davenport, Iowa museum for American roots-music. Includes reviews of past shows and features upcoming events.
- Surf Ballroom - Located in Clear Lake, Iowa. Founded in 1933 one of Iowa's oldest venues. Legendary for hosting the last performences of Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Richie Valens, more recently the venue has also been home to Prairie Home Companion radio show. Today it host wide variety of live music offering: Music conventions,big band and rock and roll from all eras.
- The Civic Center of Greater Des Moines: - The Civic Center of Greater Des Moines, brings performing arts to Iowa and the Midwest, with major Broadway and educational touring companies and local and regional groups. Concerts and performing arts.
- The Green Room - Located in Iowa City, Iowa. Live music includes Blues Jam on Monday Nights, DJ on Tuesdays, live acts of a wide variety throughout the rest of the week.
- The House of Bricks - Located in Des Moines, Ia. Features Live Music 5 Nights a week. Local and National Acts.
- The Reverb - - Located in Ceder Falls featuring live music of all genres. Primarily features Alt Rock and college oriented acts. Live music Tuesday through Saturday.
- The Vaudeville Mews - Cutting edge Jazz, blues, latin, punk and alternative music.An alternative theatre setting. Located in downtown Des Moines, Iowa.
- Toad Holler Nightclub - Large Des Moines Night Club. Features local and national acts. Events include everything thing from country to metal and a variety of special events.
- Vets Auditorium - Des Moines largest indoor venue. Features national acts. Affectionately known as "the barn" to locals.
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.