Top » Regional » North America » United States » Minnesota » Clubs and Venues
- Brewbakers - This Saint Paul nightclub features live blues and rock on the weekends. The site lists a calendar of events for music and specials.
- Fineline Music Cafe - Located in downtown Minneapolis, this club features both local and national bands, and caters to special events and corporate functions. Site includes an events calendar, pictures, merchandise, menu, and ticket requests.
- First Avenue / 7th St. Entry - This well known nightclub in Minneapolis presents both local and national bands. The site offers live and rebroadcasted webcasts of their concerts.
- Harmony Park Music Garden - Music festivals which include weekend camping and draw national bands. The site has upcoming events and ticket information.
- Kieran's Irish Pub - Located in downtown Minneapolis, this pub offers traditional Irish music.
- Medina Entertainment Center - This large entertainment facility offers diverse styles of music both local and national bands. An event calendar that allows you to search for specific bands is a unique feature at this site.
- Target Center - The most popular national bands have played here over the last decade. You can see the view from your seat with the 'seat locator' at this site.
- The New Union - A non-alcoholic, smoke-free music club that hosts local and national Christian bands. You can find information about their annual, regional music tournament at their site.
- The Quest Club - An upscale night club in downtown Minneapolis, featuring live and recorded dance music. A calendar of events and photos of the club are at this site.
- The Red Carpet - This three level nightclub in Saint Cloud has live music, including both local and national bands. An event calendar and links to bands are at this site.
- Xcel Energy Center - This new multi-purpose entertainment and sports venue opened in Saint Paul in 2000. A panorama view of the venue is offered at this site via Quicktime.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.