Top » Regional » North America » United States » Texas » Localities » Austin
- African Night Entertainment - Mobile DJ and lighting effects service; providing African and Reggae music to the Austin area.
- Austin Chamber Ensemble - Current program information and reservations, plus archive of past season's events.
- Austin Chamber Music Center - Providing students of all ages the opportunity to learn and play chamber music, as well as offering concerts and educational programs to local audiences. Ticket and audience info, plus contacts and resources for student musicians.
- Austin Civic Chorus - News and notes about this professional chamber and classical choral group, including audition and scheduling updates.
- Austin Civic Orchestra - Contains concert programs, information on tickets, the director, members, photo album and rehearsal schedule.
- Austin Civic Wind Ensemble - The oldest community band in Austin. Schedules, programs, volunteer opportunities, and audition news, plus sound clips and a photo gallery.
- Austin Classical Guitar Society - Society history and contacts, and a database of local music teachers, as well as current and archived newsletters.
- Austin Conspiracy of Performing Songwriters - A cooperative coterie of performing songwriters dedicated to making great music.
- Austin Flute Club - Membership and participation info, plus a listing of local area flute teachers, and performance calendar.
- Austin Friends of Traditional Music - Includes schedule and gallery of current and past concerts and performances, plus contact and membership info for the group, and a sign-up form for their mailing list.
- Austin Girls' Choir - Serves musically talented girls, age 8-18, providing numerous performance opportunities. Calendar, audition information, and updates on the choir's activities.
- Austin Handbell Ensemble - An English handbell ensemble and consisting of ringers from throughout the Austin area. Membership and meeting information, and schedule of upcoming performances.
- Austin Horn Ensemble - The AHE is a performing group of french horn players. Membership criteria, rehearsal location and schedule, and a sampling of the current music being worked on.
- Austin Music - List links to area bands, event calendar, and message forum.
- Austin Symphonic Band - Information about this volunteer concert band, including performance schedules, membership and volunteer contacts, plus reviews, news, and history.
- Austin Symphony Orchestra - Austin's oldest performing arts group, currently directed by Peter Bay. Includes season calendar, volunteer, audience and educational program info, and symphony and staff bios and notes.
- Austin Vocal Arts Ensemble - Seasonal schedule, history, reviews, and contact information for this classical chamber choir.
- Big Jam - Live webcasts from the Saxon Pub, chat, and a listing of featured bands. Also includes newsletter, mailing list, and giveaways.
- Capitol City Men's Chorus - The Austin branch of GALA (Gay and Lesbian Association)Chorus. Upcoming performancs, membership and ticket information, and photo and review archive.
- Fatpipe Records - Music Magizine featuring artists in Austin Texas. CD sales, bios, music crossword puzzles and more.
- FryDaddyo Network - Live web broadcasts featuring unsigned bands from Texas, specializing in metal but accepting cds from all Texas musicians. Also includes a comics exchange and biographical, performance and professional info about Austin-based FryDaddy.
- Full Moon Entertainment - A entertainment management company serving the Austin, Texas. Includes artists, contact information, and internships.
- Garage Shock 2001 - Ticket information, list of bands, and hotel information, hosted by Estrus.
- Hatchett Talent - Providing Austinites with quality live musical entertainment Since 1963. Contains information for clients, bands and the company, with pictures, song lists, audio and video samples, and schedules available for approximately 100 of Austin's top party and dance bands.
- Honoria in Ciberspazio - An international collaborative project to create the first opera in cyberspace. Includes libretto, plus photos, videos and soundclips of performances and interviews, an overview of the history and purpose of the project, and sign-up interface for their mailing list.
- Indieweb: Austin, Texas - Scene review with club list, bands, and record store information.
- Lorien Sound Studio - 24 track analog, and 24 track digital recording facility in Austin, Texas. 15 years in business under current management.
- Makeroom Magazine - Music zine with interviews, reviews, commentary, links, and how to contribute.
- MusicAustin - Comprehensive guide to the Austin music scene; includes band lists and contact information, plus news updates.
- New Texas Music Works - Dedicated to the production of orchestral and chamber-music repertoire in Austin year 'round. Includes events calendar and ticket information.
- Photos from the Austin Music Scene - Photos of the Lord High Fixers, the Jewws, Sons of Hercules, Lottie Collins, the Wontons and the Razzberry Shakes.
- Punk Rock Videos - Tapes for sale and video downloads. Also home of Capital City Fanzine cover scans and content summaries.
- River City Pops - A community show choir made up of people from all walks of life and of all ages. Includes a brief history and membership/audition information.
- Tafelmusik - A series of chamber music concerts held in private homes in Central Texas, featuring the Wild Basin Winds and guest artists in a variety of repertory. Includes subscription, ticket, and scheduling details.
- Tapestry Singers - A chorus that specializes in songs about and by women. Membership/audition and performance information.
- Texas Psychedelic Group - Psychedelic music discussion and resources group about sixties music from Texas.
- The Fuzz Club - Monthly dance club featuring DJ Sue spinning 60's garage, surf, bubblegum, R&B vinyl and live music. Includes news, updates and links.
- True Entertainment - Austin booking agent presents quality musical acts, country music stars, show bands, musical comedians, musical impressionists, old-time rock-n-roll groups, etc.
- Women in Jazz - An annual Austin concert series featuring local female jazz vocalists.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.