- Baha'i Inspired Songs by Jim Styan - Electronic music with text of lyrics inspired by love of the Bab, Baha'u'llah, 'Abdu'l-Baha, and Baha'i heroes and heroines.
- Dario Cardoso - Argentine Baha'i singer and musician who's music is a mix of folk, rock and blues with indigenous roots. Website contains sound clips, biography and more interesting information.
- Kevin Locke - "Known throughout the world as the pre-eminent player of the indigenous traditional Northern Plains flute, as well as an inspiring Hoop Dancer, storyteller, educator, and recording artist".
- New Garden Music, a Julie Rosser music company - This touching CD of Bahai music will bring warmth and joy into your heart, soul, life and human spirit.
- Red Grammer - An award-winning singer and songwriter with a clear golden voice and a vision. Beloved by children, parents and educators alike, Red is a skilled performer with an outstanding tenor that is recognized as one of the best in the business.
- Spirit Village - A five member band of Bahá'í musicians from the Okanagan-Similkameen region in the interior of British Columbia, Canada. Their original songs "promote peace and understanding, and share ... the joy and pain of the individual's spiritual journey. Their contemporary style includes touches of rock, blues, classical, folk and western...".
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.