Top » Resources » Personal Pages » E
- EARRFUL - Its about a band that is struggling to make it in the music business. Songs and pictures are there for anyone to view and give an opinion on the guestbook. They have been together since June 99 and getting close to being signed.
- Eclectic Music Pages - Music reviews, original photos of musicians, personal views on a wide variety of music - Latin American to jazz and blues to rock and country, folk and ragtime.
- El Uste - Tracks the progress of the experimental recording artist from New Jersey
- Elliot Underwood - Musical endeavor strives for creativity and depth in musical expression, thought and truth in poetic imagery, and foundation and virtue in character evolvement.
- Emanuel - Profile of the singer from Florida.
- Emanuele Segre, Guitar - Includes biography, CDs, reviews, publications, and courses.
- Endorphins - Electronic music artist. Includes RealAudio clips.
- Envy - New Band.
- Eri's Island - Samples of Kiribati music in MP3 format. Also featuring personal information and links.
- Eric's Realm of Art and Music - Includes jazz, blues, rock, rap.
- Erika's Music Page - Small collection of rock, blues, classical and Hungarian MIDI files.
- Eugenius - Devoted to Scotish band Eugenius, formed by Eugene Kelly formerly of the Vaselines.
- Eustache, Pedro - Multidirectional Flautist - Openly creative performer and composer, Flute Soloist, Reeds, Saxophones, World Music Woodwinds and Wind Synthesist, with a unique, eclectic, and multi-directional personal voice.
- Evil Music - Sound files and lyrics.
- Exploited - Personal site about the punk band Exploited.
- Extracta - Punky, rocky pop band from Ledbury, Herefordshire, UK.
- Eye To Eye - Information on concert dates in the Carolinas, concert reviews, upcoming CD releases, and new CD reviews.
- The Eagle Mountain Singers - Family Christian performing group.
- e-Rock -N- Roll - Samples of Greg and Rick's music, and links of interest to musicians.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.