Top » Styles » Avant-Garde » Experimental » Organizations » Links
- Art for Ears - A non-profit organization which was formed in 1994 by a group of musicians who wanted to make their work known to a broader public. Promoting ambient and electronic music in Belgium and throughout the world.
- Calendar for New Music - New York City listing of avant-garde, experimental jazz, and new music events.
- Doubling Buzz Directory - A directory of free music by Bad Music Revolution and related experimental music artists.
- Electronic Music Foundation - Information and materials relating to the history and current practice of electronic music. This organization also hosts an experimental music calendar.
- Experimental Sound Studio - A non-profit organization founded in 1986 for the production and promotion of innovative approaches to the sonic arts.
- Foreign Body Industries - Winston-Salem, North Carolina based organization helping local electronic, industrial, experimental and visual artists promote their work.
- Kläng - A non-profit experimental CD compilation series, accepting submissions from anyone. Includes track listings and contributor links.
- Lampo - A Chicago-based nonprofit organization that presents experimental music and intermedia events. With current schedule, past events archive and mailing list.
- Mechanical Music Digest - Mailing list that discusses mechanical musical instruments. Of interest to experimental music fans are the threads on Conlon Nancarrow and others.
- New Jerusalem Studio - A collective of Israeli experimental dark ambient noise folk electronic musicians.
- SEAMUS On-Line - Organization dedicated to electro-acoustic music. They maintain a database of performance, grant, and teaching opportunities for electro-acoustic artists.
- Society for the Promotion of Experimental Composition and performance - An Icelandic based organization offering a forum, news, articles and links.
- SoundList - Website and email list for announcements of experimental music, free improvisation and sound art events in the Toronto area.
- Vorgon Massive - Long Island experimental music collective site, maintained by Droog.
- [New Music TBD] of Los Angeles - A community of New Music fans who meet periodically at live performances of experimental new music of all types in the Los Angeles area. The web site collects links to various info sources including calendars, concert series newsletters, venues, artists and composers. There is also an e-mail discussion group.
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.