Top » Styles » Vocal » Choral » Bands and Artists » Female Choirs
- Ariose Women's Choir - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - A 27-voice women's choir that performs beautifully written choral music of many styles and periods. Formed in 1995 by Dr. Marilyn Kerley in Edmonton, Alberta, Ariose is committed to performing repertoire written specifically for treble voices.
- Basingstoke Ladies Choir - A 50-strong choir who sing all styles of music from secular, folk and show-stoppers to the latest chart-busters.
- Bella Cora Vocal Ensemble - An accomplished upper-voices ensemble that sings all over London at concerts and weddings. North London, England.
- Bulgarian Women's Choir - 20 singers from all different parts of Bulgaria who have been trained in traditional Bulgarian music as well as in Western art music.
- Cambridge Chorale - A chorus of about thirty Massachusetts women dedicated to performing music for treble voice.
- CantaLyrica, A Women's Chorus - A 36-voice women's chorus dedicated to discovering and performing great classical music composed for women's voices.
- Cantilena - A ladies choir who have been running since 1991. Charvil, Berkshire, England.
- Cantores Celestes Women's Chamber Choir - Women's Choir from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The site provides information on CDs, concerts, and how to join.
- Cantus - A popular and prize-winning women's choir with 35 members based in Trondheim, Norway. Site is in Norwegian and English.
- Capella Artemisia - An all-women vocal ensemble from Bologna, Italy, consisting of a core of 8-10 singers with continuo. Specializes in historically accurate performance of early music.
- Contemporary Chorale - A non-profit women's chorus based in the North Dallas area. The Chorale performs a wide variety of musical numbers throughout the Metroplex.
- Diablo Women's Chorale - For over 50 years the Chorale has provided the community with polished performances of a wide range of music: Bach to Bacharach, madrigals to musical comedy.
- Female Chamber Choir Lyra - Bulgarian women's chorus singing Western classical and contemporary music and Bulgarian folk music.
- Forth Valley Chorus - Four-part harmony women's chorus, 60+ members strong. Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Glits - women's singing group based in Edinburgh, Scotland - Scripted, choreographed, and costumed performances from memory. Glitter is always a feature, and the songs are very memorable. Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Good Company - An Ames, Iowa women's choir that explores a wide range of sacred and secular music from the past and present.
- Honley Ladies' Choir - Stands at 60 members making it one of the largest in the Huddersfield area, West Yorkshire, England.
- MSU Choral Ensembles - Women's Glee Club - An ensemble of nearly one hundred from Michigan State University School of Music.
- Malcolm Lees Ladies' Choir - Ladies' choir from Mansfield in Nottinghamshire, England.
- Medieval Womens' Choir - Seattle-based women's ensemble who studies and performs music written for women's voices in the Middle Ages.
- Melbourne Women's Choir - A Melbourne, Australia chorus comprised of some 30 young female singers.
- Melodie - A Ladies Choral Group from Glasgow, Scotland
- Orange County Women's Chorus - An ensemble of 24 singing women dedicated to performing the highest-quality music for women's voices. Has been "causing treble" in Orange County since 1997.
- Ostrava Lady Teachers' Choir - The top amateur lady's choir in the Czech republic.
- Pacific Empire Chorus - An award-winning, 120-women acappella chorus based in Petaluma, CA.
- Peninsula Women's Chorus - The premier women's vocal ensemble of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Santa Fe Women's Ensemble - SFWE is a unique, twelve-voice choir in Santa Fe, New Mexico that performs music from the Middle Ages to contemporary commissioned pieces.
- The Augusta Chamber Singers - Augusta, Georgia group whose membership is made up of many professional women from all sections of the Central Savannah River Area.
- The Merrimack Valley Chorus - A women's a cappella show chorus whose members reside throughout The Merrimack Valley, Wilmington, MA.
- The Rutgers University Queen's Chorale - A women's choir directed by Steven A. Russell. New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- The Washington Women's Chorus - The ensemble has performed music spanning the last millenium -- from the 11th-century chants of Hildegard von Bingen to Gwyneth Walker's 1998 setting of poems by Luscille Clifton. District of Columbia, USA.
- The Women's Choral Group of Fort Collins - A non-profit, all-volunteer women's chorus with a present membership of about 45.
- The Women's Chorus of Dallas - Provides entertainment with a repertoire that includes a range of music from Bach to Broadway.
- Treblaires Ladies Show Choir - A dynamic women's singing group entertaining audiences in the Niagara area for over 40 years.
- University of California Women's Chorale - The UC Women's Chorale is part of the University of California Choral Ensembles. Our repetoir stems from various styles of music: from classical selections to modern styles.
- University of Notre Dame Women's Liturgical Choir - The 50 voice ensemble, under the direction of Andrew McShane, provides sacred music at the Saturday Vigil Mass at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart. Notre Dame, Indiana.
- VOCI Women's Choral Ensemble - Ranging in style from the hushed, intricate tones of the a cappella motet sung in the round to the powerful, lyric drama of major works accompanied by various instruments or instrumental ensembles. California, USA.
- Vesnivka Ukrainian Women's Choir - Exists to promote Ukrainian liturgical and choral tradition. Ontario, Canada.
- Viva Voce! - Women's choir based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Viva Voce! Choir - The purpose of the choir is to provide a forum of artistic growth for women; to facilitate life-long learning; and to serve and support communities through the healing power of music.
- Vox Caelestis - A professional women's chorus based in the Chicago area, presenting a wide range of classical and folk music.
- Vox Femina - a women's chorus - A diverse group of women, hailing from Ottawa, Canada, with a wide range of musical experiences.
- WestFair Singers - Female choir, 20 members, wide ranging repertoire, Based in Fairfield Ct, and Westchester, NY. Performs in spring and winter concerts as well as special events and fund raisers.
- Women of Note - A community based choir open to women in the greater Winnipeg area who are interested in singing together and "making a joyful noise".
- Women's Choir Cecilia Linderholzhausen - An 80 member women's choir from Limburg/Lindenholzhausen Germany.
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.