Top » Vocal » Courses and Lessons » Links
- Alan Bowers - A voice teacher's look at the interplay between mind and body.
- Arioso Vocal Studio - Arioso Vocal Studio is a small studio/school specializing in vocal performance lessons.
- Australian National Association of Teachers of Singing - ANATS is a professional association of Australian singing teachers, voice scientists and people interested in the science and art of voice production in all forms of vocal performance.
- Bob Corff's Voice Studio - Singers' and speakers' audio courses.
- Brenda Carol Vocal Lessons - Contemporary jazz and progressive vocalist/recording artist, Brenda Carol provides private [in studio] voice lessons, training, coaching and theory classes. All styles of music - All Ages.
- Chicago School of Professional Singing - The Chicago Studio of Professional Singing provides training for dedicated singers who want to become working professionals.
- Classical Music Conservatory - Classical Music Conservatory. We offer high quality instruction in most instruments, voice, composition, theory, history and culture, and music appreciation in the Toronto area.
- Deb's Music Instruction & Performing Service - Lessons for all ages, perform for all occasions, by Debbie Klobuchar.
- Dr. David Fairchild Vocal Studios - Complete vocal instruction in NYC and Eastchester, NY. All styles taught and coached. Also theory and sight-singing, piano and voice therapy.
- Enjoyable Singing Lessons - Singing lessons with a pro singer of over 9 years experience. Lessons conducted in a professional recording studio.
- Etude for the Scale of all Majors - Practice singing any major scale with automatic MIDI piano backing.
- Everybody Can Sing - Elissa Weiss, NYC teacher and singer, offers private and group lessons in singing. Beginners welcome. Site includes lesson description and contact information.
- Gilbertson, Brian: Voice teacher - International singer of opera and contemporary popular. Trained in Vienna. Gives workshops and masterclasses at universities and conservatoires. Get a singing tip each week at this site.
- Guy Babusek Vocal Studio - Vocal studio located in Orange County, California specializing in the Speech-Level-Singing technique, developed by Seth Riggs.
- Maggie Vaughan Voice Studio - Voice lessons offered for all levels, adults and children. Individual and group lessons available. Los Angeles location.
- Magno Vocal Dynamics - Introduces new concept of teaching singing based on developing the real person. Technically, the accent is on naturalness of muscle structure.
- Mary Walkley Vocal Studios - The Mary Walkley Vocal Studios teach speech level singing in Florida. Site includes profile, vocal technique and contact info.
- Music by Melissa - Voice and piano studio of recording session musician, Melissa Black. Includes services, and contact information.
- MusicByNicole - Resource for your music needs. Contains links to glossaries, lyrics, karaoke, music education, and more. For Phoenix, AZ area residents, contact me for vocal performance and music instruction needs.
- MyVoiceTeacher - Provides singing tips on training the larynx, and contact information for private telephone or in-studio voice lessons.
- New York Singing Teachers' Association - A non-profit professional organization. Annual activities include lectures, master classes, and performances by experts from the arts and sciences. Find a voice teacher using our referral list.
- Operaplus - Operaplus helps young classically trained singers, through lessons and courses, in their aim to reach the professional stage. The site provides a regular update of the activities of the organisation.
- Punk2Opera - Vocal tuition with Sybil Esmore, one of Europe's leading vocal (singing & dialogue) coaches. All styles, all levels, from punk to opera. Based in London, England.
- Roger Burnley's Vocal Coaching - Singing and Vocal Instruction, all levels, beginners to professionals, in the Los Angeles area. Get a training video tape for singers and vocalists of all levels.
- Russian Opera and Chamber Vocal Master Class - Voice lessons and master classes of Russian Classical Romances (Art Songs, Lieders) and Russian Opera parts and arias for the opera singers and chamber (lieder) vocalists and pianists.
- Sanctuary Music Ministries - Voice Lessons / Singing Lessons, all levels, with christian music lesson plans for performance and recording.
- Sing! Virtual Voice Lessons - Lessons on breath support, registration, etc. and career tips for pop singers. Helpful books and CDs. Jonnie's Charity for kids with ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia).
- Solo and Choral Singing Courses - John Huw Davies solo and choral singing courses, featuring both weekend and summer school programs. Biographical details and dates/venues for courses are given for 2001 and 2002.
- Stephanie Samaras - New York City-based Voice Teacher, Vocal Clinician, and Performer specializing in singing lessons for the Pop or Broadway performer.
- Stimm-Übungen - CD with piano accompaniments to 99 exercises for voice lessons and practicing at home. Site in German and English.
- Studioshanks.com - Patricia Shanks singing instruction, in Newport Beach and Sherman Oaks, California. Includes history, books, links, news, and contact information.
- The John Henny Vocal Studio - Learn the Speech Level Singing method with a Seth Riggs Associate. Students of this vocal technique have won over 100 Grammys. Site features sample voice lessons, contact information. Private studio in Pasadena, CA.
- Tona de Brett - Information and contact details for London singing teacher Tona de Brett.
- Touch Of Soul Productions - A vocal coaching/songwriting instruction/record production company based in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Vicki Sunday - Voice teacher and vocal coach with 25 years experience offering singing lessons and instruction for beginners, intermediate, and professionals in Long Island, New York.
- Vocal Stylings by Lisa Cushing - Vocal coach, recording sessions.
- Your Voice Teacher - Voice lessons offered in speech level singing. This technique claims fame to 97 Grammy winners and 4 Metropolitan Opera winners.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.