MusicMoz data is available for use on your own site, free of charge, providing you include our attribution statement.
Use of MusicMoz data is subject to the terms of the MusicMoz Data Use License, which can be read at http://musicmoz.org/xml/license.html
Data Currently Available:
- musicmoz.bandsandartists.d.delirious.xml (24/Feb/2017) [94818 bytes] - sample band from the XML dump
- musicmoz.bandsandartists.xml.bz2 (24/Feb/2017) [6403596 bytes] - XML dump of all data in Bands_and_Artists
- musicmoz.releases.xml.bz2 (24/Feb/2017) [438349 bytes] - XML dump of all data in Releases
- musicmoz.everythingelse.xml.bz2 (24/Feb/2017) [3531777 bytes] - XML dump of all data except Bands_and_Artists and Releases
- musicmoz.complete.xml.bz2 (24/Feb/2017) [10367341 bytes] - XML dump of all MusicMoz data
- musicmoz.lists.styles.xml (24/Feb/2017) [54330 bytes] - XML dump of styles, and the categories they map to
- musicmoz.lists.countries.xml (24/Feb/2017) [21988 bytes] - XML dump of countries, and the categories they map to
Getting the XML of a Single Category:
All categories have an index.xml file which contains the XML representation for that category.
Our public HTML category pages are generated from these files.
Search Results in XML:
You can obtain search results in XML by passing the xml=1 parameter to search.