MusicMoz - Submitting an Item
To submit an item to the Open Music Project, first find the most appropriate category you can, then select the 'submit item' option at the top of the page. If a category does not have a 'submit item' option, submissions are turned off for that category, and you cannot submit there.
- Submit to the most specific category that is appropriate. This will speed up listing of your submission.
- If you are submitting a URL, and the category has a Links subcategory, you should submit to the Links subcategory.
- If you are submitting a URL, you should use the 'URL' type. Using any other type may delay, or prevent, inclusion of your site.
- You may be able to use the search feature to locate a suitable category.
We care a great deal about the quality of MusicMoz. Please be aware that abusive submissions may result in the removal of all items connected with the abuser.
- Please only submit an item (for example an article, review, or URL) to the Open Music Project once. If an item has not been listed within three weeks, you may submit it again.
- Articles with illegal content are forbidden in the Open Music Project. Examples of illegal material include, but are not limited to, child pornography and copyright infringement. We will not list anything that has been copied from another source without permission, including images and reviews.
- Submit items to the most relevant category. Articles intentionally submitted to inappropriate or unrelated categories will be removed.