- Cycling'74 - Makers of Max, MSP, and pluggo.
- Chicago Area Max Users (CAMU) - Series of free open meetings for anyone interested in, or working with the interactive audio program Max.
- Composing Interactive Music: Techniques and Ideas Using Max - Max programming textbook covering interface design, concepts of interaction, new controllers, algorithmic music, program structure, and interactive multimedia. By Todd Winkler.
- Cycling '74 Discussions - Discussions of Max/MSP and related topics. Echoed to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- Flosc: Flash OpenSound Control - is a Java server that can communicate with applications that use the OpenSound Control protocol, like Max/MSP, Reaktor, and SuperCollider. It can also communicate with Flash.
- MAX Auto-FAQ - User-maintained FAQ.
- MAX Listserv - McGill University's Listserv and Max resources
- Max Object Gallery - Max objects developed for a variety of installation and performance pieces, with emphasis on device interface.
- Max Objects Database - List of objects from the Max universe (Max, MSP, Jitter, nato, PD, jMax)
- Max Resource Guide - Links to hardware, software and human resources.
- Netmuse - Open Source Project that provides an interface between an internet browser and MAX via osc/udp.
- Software Developer Kit - Kit to enable users to create new Max objects in C.
- Unauthorized MAX - Mailing list and other information.
- Writing Max Externals - [PDF] Information on developing Max Externals
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.