Top » Computers » Software » Max and MSP » Patch Libraries
- "lupaparat 1.3" by Maximilian Marcoll - is a program written with MAX for loop-based improvisation with samples. I can handle previously created samples or live-recorded sounds.
- Adam Florin - provides "regexp", which is an object for using regular expressions (PCRE) to find and/or replace substrings in symbols. (MacOS 9, MacOS X, WindowsXP)
- Akustische-kunst.org - "hidin" - MAX/MSP external (windows) that can read in data from HID USB device. "shoutamp~" - mp3 streaming player for MAX/MSP. "flashserver" - bidirectional communication between Flash (5.0 or newer) and Max/MSP.
- Arne Eigenfeldt - MaxScore: Algorithmic score editor & FM player build with MAX/MSP.
- Auvi Objects for Nato.0+55 - A collection of 115+ Nato objects for real-time video processing.
- Bill Orcutt - provides MAX/MSP externals that includes a unix shell object (MacOSX), a mySQL client, and other utilities.
- Bomb - A visual-musical instrument.
- Boot Squad - Several maxlets (apps written using MAX, MSP and NATO). Also hosts most recent version of NATO modular reference utensil.
- CNMAT MAX and MSP Externals - Objects for communication with MAX/MSP over UDP, DSP based Objects like "resonators~" and "sinusoids~" as well as Sound Description Interchange Format (SDIF) related stuff.
- CRCA Max/MSP Externals - "fiddle~": Max/MSP object for pitch following and sinusoidal decomposition. "bonk~": percussion follower for Max/MSP. "centroid~": Max/MSP object for computation of spectral centroid. "paf~": Max/MSP object for phase aligned formant synthesis.
- David Stevens "resonant" - Granular-Synthesis related MAX/MSP patches like "hudak" or "sandpaper".
- David Zicarelli's Unsupported Max and MSP Objects - Miscellaneous Projects.
- Delicate Ear - 5 objects/patches for Max/MSP
- Dmitri Tymoczko - Various objects and abstractions, among others dealing with pitch class theory.
- Eric Lyon's - FFTease - a collection of spectral sound processing objects. A lot of smaller MSP externals like Granola (a granulating pitch shifter) and Phasemod (phase modulated sine wave).
- Eric Singer's Max Patches - AiffPlayer, Text-to-Speech, a CD clipper and more
- GNEM MAX/MSP objects - i.a. pan objects, stochlist objects, Sample and Hold objects, objects for paning 360° and meter objects.
- Georg Hajdu's Max patches - Selection of MAX/MSP patches by Georg Hajdu and others, includes Macaque (additive synthesis and MIDIfication), µtone (display of microtonal music) and Studie II (real-time version of Karlheinz Stockhausen's electronic study of 1954).
- Hans Tutschku - provides "Protools-MIDI-Mapper" (MAX standalone application to map any MIDI-controller to Protools) and "EM-Score" (An application to generate sonogramm-scores for electroacoustic stereo works).
- IRCAM - MAX/MSPlibraries: "Jimmies Collection", "Spatialisateur Environment", "Chant Formant synthesis", "PM-lib Collection", "Iana" and other MAX/MSP related software.
- LaMER - The Laboratory for Music Exploration and Research provides different MAX/MSP Patches for downlaod. For example "R-TGranularTimeWarper1.0", a granular Time-stretch patch.
- Laboratoire de Mécanique et d'Acoustique - developed "scansynth~". It is a real time control of Scanned Synthesis in MAX/MSP.
- Litter by Peter Castine - Random number generators. Availabe as Patches and MAX/MSP externals.
- Lobjects by Peter Elsea - FTP-site for download of Lobjects, Peter Elseas collection of externals for dealing with lists.
- MAX i MUM - The content of SHIGETO WADAs site includes basic usage of MAX objects, explanation of technical terminology, also introduction of interfaces which can be provided by MAX and the peripheral software or hardware. You can download "divider" (msp object) and "partitioner" (max object).
- Masayuki Akamatsu - "aka.datagram" (converts a symbol to/from a plain text in a udp packet). "listen" (Speech Recognition for MAX/MSP). "speech" (Speech Manager for MAX/MSP).
- Max Patches by Jeffrey Burns - Programming modules, demo of "Piano of Light", "Max Synagogue" (Max patch singing the Torah), other patches.
- Max/MSP objects for windows - list of the most important externals for windows.
- MegaMAX - A collection of user interface objects and other externals for use with Opcode's MAX programming environment.
- Monolake's max/msp patches - i.a. noisegate~, samp~ and "PX18 Version 7" (Step Sequenzer).
- NATO by Joshua Goldberg - Links, patches, externals and apps.
- Nao Tokui - "recycling~" (Cut up and reconstruct sound file). "openany~" (Load any files to buffer~ as sound). "markov" (Build a transition table of probabilities: Markov process).
- Nathan Wolek - provides the "Granular Toolkit 1.02" (set of externals and abstractions developed using several granular synthesis concepts).
- Norm Jaffe's Max Object Gallery - Different utility packages for MAX/MSP. Themes are TCP/IP, Vector manipulation and Device interface.
- PeRColate - Collection of synthesis and signal processing objects for Max/MSP. By Dan Trueman and R. Luke DuBois.
- Rainstick - Max externals. Network transmission using AppleTalk or TCP, vector calculation, etc.
- Randy Jones - provides "2up_svf~". A state-variable filter for MAX/MSP.
- Real Time Composition Library - Patches for MAX offering compositional techniques like serial procedures, permutations and controlled randomness.
- Renato Messina's Max/MSP Patches. - "2EAR-T" is an ear training patch and "ramps" is an abstraction to make loop of ascending and descending ramps setting time and interpolation values.
- Richard Dudas MAX/MSP externals - i.a. qlist, vumeter and newverb.
- Schreck - Patches - Stratifier (patch to imitate a Stratifier) and Quadrofoniq (patch to move the sounds around).
- Snot Wong's Max/MSP Patches - Various fun and somewhat useful max/msp patches for you to play around with.
- Tim Place - Interactive Music - "Jade" - interactive performance environment and "Tap.Tools" build for Max/MSP/Jitter.
- Tristan Jehan - provides some FFT-based MSP externals and experimental objects for sending and receiving audio signals and synchronized integer data on the Ethernet with 'otudp'.
- Trond Lossius - "tl.objects" is a set of MAX/MSP objects mainly for dealing with sound synthesis and maths.
- Vector Base Amplitude Panning (VBAP) - is a method for positioning virtual sources to multiple loudspeakers. The Author included free available objects for implementing VBAP with MAX/MSP.
- listLib Objects by MMyneta - useful MAX/MSP objects for mathematical operations.
- lloopp - is a software written in max/msp, designed for sample-based live-improvising.
- mmonoplayer by Kyle Buza - is a game console sound emulation for msp. It includes numerous MSP externals emulating old video game sound hardware.
- nottcp - tcp communication object for max/MSP - Martin Voelkel provides an interface between MAX messages and the Open Transport TCP network abstraction layer. The purpose of "Nottcp" is to send and receive data over a TCP connection.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.