Top » Education » Courses and Lessons » Camps and Workshops
- Aestas Musica - Summer school for Baroque Music and Dance which is held annually in Varazdin, Croatia. It is open to students and professional musicians and dancers worldwide.
- Amala Summer School - Information about this music, dance, and gypsy culture workshop held in Valjevo, Yugoslavia.
- Aspen Music Festival and School - [Colorado] International classical music festival and training camp designed for students college age and older.
- Austrian Master Classes - Information about the summer programs offered for children and young musicians.
- BIPMC2001 - 3rd International Piano Master Class from 30 July to 11 August 2001 in Budapest, by three Hungarian piano professors. Classical repertory (Liszt), special improvisation and jazz study. No age limit.
- BIPMC2002 - Information about this International Piano Master Class in Budapest, by three Hungarian piano professors. Classical repertory (Liszt), special improvisation and jazz study. No age limit.
- British and French Organ Music Seminars - Study tours every other year to British and French churches and cathedrals to study improvisation, repertoire, registration. All lessons in English. Students will have practice time on many of the organs.
- Britt Institute Summer Camps - [Jacksonville, OR] Each summer, it offers junior and senior high school students a chance to study and perform music with some of the nation's top professional musicians and instructors.
- Camp Musical Lac-Nominingue - [Canada] Summer music camp for children and adults. Offers instruction in piano, voice, violin, cello, chamber orchestra and other instruments upon request. Swimming, boating, theatre, and art programs are also provided.
- Career Connection - Recording engineer school studio job career: a program that assures the aspiring music/video producer or engineer an effective way to train for full or part time employment in the music audio/video industry.
- Cebreros Festival of Strings - Information about this summer camp at Gene Nastri School, located in Everett, WA.
- Csehy Summer School of Music - [Langhorne, PA] Summer music camp for junior and senior high school students specializing in classical and sacred music. An online application is included.
- Drum Camp - [California] Information about this drum and dance education summer program open to students of all ages and abilities.
- Dynamic Voices - [Boulder, CO] Offering vocal expression and empowerment workshops for teens and adults. Site includes prices and contact information.
- Ethos Music Camp - [California] A summer camp for guitar, bass and drums. Classical, jazz, rock, and funk styles will be taught. Master classes, music industry, recording arts, music technology, history, and music theory will be taught.
- European American Musical Alliance - It organizes a summer composition program at the Schola Cantorum in Paris.
- Explorations in Afro-Cuban Dance and Drum - [California] Humboldt State University Office of Extended Education presents this workshop to celebrate the folkloric music, songs, and dances of the Afro-Cuban people.
- Firedance - [Santa Cruz, CA] Information about the annual drum and percussion music camp.
- Floot Fire and Floot Inferno - Information about this summer workshops for flutists, held in Houston and Dallas.
- Hidden Valley Music Seminars - [California] Institute of the Performing Arts nestled in the scenic Carmel Valley just ten miles from the internationally famous Monterey/Carmel area.
- International Summer Music Course in Slovenia - Chamber music, Orchestra, Solo Performance with Orchestra and individual lessons.
- International Workshops - [Australia] Two-week summer workshops for teachers and performers in strings, orchestral conducting, piano, general music, choral conducting, and art.
- Jimena Flute Week - Masterclass and workshop for flute with Lars Asbjørnsen in Jimena, Spain.
- Kinhaven Music School - [Weston, Vermont] Summer music camp in classical music.
- Lutheran Summer Music - An annual national youth music camp, held each summer on a different Midwestern Lutheran college campus. Includes program information, registration forms, financial aid, contacts, and links.
- Luzerne Music Center - Summer Music Camp located in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State. Residential 2 or 4 week sessions for students aged 11-19.
- Maureen Sellers - Information about the dulcimer workshops held by this teacher and performer.
- Midsummer Musical Retreat - [Walla Walla, WA] Information about this summer camp for adult amateur musicians: orchestral, choral and chamber music programs for five days of musical immersion.
- Midsummer and Music in Scotland's Outer Hebrides - Information about the summer small harp courses with Alison Kinnaird and Wendy Stewart.
- Midwest Highland Arts Fund - A non-profit organization promoting the Scottish Highland performing arts in the Kansas City region. Inaugural workshop and recital in January 2002.
- Montreal International Music Camp - [Canada] Information about the summer Music Camp and Language Camp at Montreal.
- Music Festival - The Sulzbach-Rosenberg International Music Festival offers you the opportunity to spend two weeks in Bavaria with an internationally renowned faculty consisting of many well known soloists and chamber musicians.
- NashCamp Bluegrass & Songwriting Camps - Week long retreats held in a restored Victorian mansion just outside Nashville. In both sessions, students network with musicians, songwriters, and industry professionals the city has to offer.
- Northern California Music & Art Culture Center - Information about several summer programs for children and adults ranging from music, art, dance, and many performance opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Orangeville Fiddle and Step Dance Camp - [Ontario, Canada] Summer camp with instruction in old time fiddle and Ottawa Valley step dance for all ages.
- Park City Music Festival Institute - [Utah] Providing pre-professional training for string players, pianists and harpists, ages 14-30.
- Power Chord Academy Music Camp - The essential music camp in California for musicians interested in playing in bands.
- Roanoke Bluegrass Weekend - [Roanoke, VA] Information and registration form about this bluegrass music event.
- Rocky Mountain Fiddle Camp - In the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, this summer camp feature world class artists/instructors in fiddle, harp, guitar, cello, piano, flute.
- Spazio Musica - Information about several instrumental and opera stages offered in Orvieto, Italy.
- Stewart Hardy Fiddle Course - Information about a weekend dip into traditional fiddle music in Belper, Derbyshire.
- Strings and Wind National Workshop - Information about this residential workshop for amateur strings and woodwind in Scotland.
- Summer Music Camp at Northern Arizona University - Information about this camp for vocalists, pianists, string players, brass, woodwind, and percussion musicians.
- Summer Music Programs - [Bryn Mawr, PA] For young musicians between the ages of 11 and 17 who want to play in bands with other young musicians.
- Summer Music School Pucisca - [Island of Brac, Croatia] Information about this Jazz and Classical summer workshop.
- TC Performing Arts International - [Los Angeles, CA] International music workshops and festivals for chamber music, orchestral and choral.
- The International Classical Music Academies - It provides administrative co-ordination for more than 1000 world wide students in 3 international academies in Europe and North Africa. Programs are build for college and university music students, for professional and high level music players.
- The Moon Scottish Fiddling School - A week long immersion in scottish traditional fiddle music in the California redwoods.
- The Performing Arts Institute of Wyoming Seminary - [Pennsylvania] Information on performing ensembles and masterclasses for students (ages 12-18) of music, dance and music theater.
- Victoria String Orchestra Camp - [Canada] Information about this summer camp, faculty, and registration.
This category needs an editor
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.