- Aphelion - Fierce, exotic, ethereal and modern music played on unlikely instruments; including concert harp, viola, cello, electric bass, female voices and drums.
- Baghdaddies - A "Balkanistic" boogie dance band from the U.K. With background, discography, MP3s, and links.
- Baraka - Music project founded by Robby Longley and Ken Minardi, melding various international sounds into an anthem for all. With audio, background, profiles, and merchandise links.
- Blue Star - New age world fusion project from Germany. With biographies, discography, sound clips and full songs, pictures, studio information and links.
- Bossamina - A percussion group from Spain combining tribal rhythms, trance, hip-hop, soul, guitar and electronic music. With RealAudio sound files.
- Buffett, Peter - Official artist site with biography, discography, song clips, and project information including solo releases, Comet9, and the show Spirit.
- Calin - Independent artist blending traditional themes, classic rock and Renaissance electronic on guitar and synthesizer. Site features biography, discography, reviews and MP3 music samples.
- Cheza - Ottawa, Canada-based, seven member band, playing a fusion of traditional African with rock and folk. With background, news, profiles, discography, lyrics, press, and links.
- Cool Breeze - Plays "New Orleans Tropical", a potent blend of Caribbean, Latin, and African music styles with a New Orleans sensibility. With background, brief member profiles, discography, and song clips.
- Daudier, Jean-Michel - Singer and songwriter from Haiti mixing Caribbean music with the flavor of Latin and Brazilian music.
- Dawlersiza - A world fusion project, bringing together musicians from Mozambique, Brazil, Portugal, Wales and England. With sound files, biography, and general information.
- Desert Moon - Sensual vocals, rhythmic world guitar and gypsy violin combine to create the music of this world fusion group. IUMA.com artist page includes biography, MP3s, and pictures.
- Dissidenten - A German band sometimes referred to as the "grandfathers of worldbeat". Official site features news, discography, biography, pictures, reviews, lyrics, MP3s, and links.
- Ethnic Fusion Sound - New alchemy of modern and ancient music styles, developed by this singer/percussionist, Rikhi Hambra. With project background, CDs, pictures, and sound samples.
- Experimental Bandura Trio - Minimalism and experimental improvisation meet traditional Ukrainian epic song. With band history, CD information, song clips and CD ordering.
- Four Directions, The - A blending of Chinese, Indian, Persian, Tibetan, African, and Western instruments. With band information, sample songs, and CD ordering.
- Geinoh Yamashirogumi - A Japanese choral group which studies and combines various systems of music from different cultures with modern recording techniques.
- Govinda - Earthtone Records recording artist, weaving hypnotic violin and guitar melodies over layers of vocal chants, trance rhythms and deep grooves. With news, events, biography, discography, reviews, art and picture galleries, and online shopping.
- Haunted By Waters - Culture-crossing band weaving Celtic, Middle Eastern and African influences together with exotic percussion. With sound clips, press, biography, and related links.
- Ill Wind Ensemble - Completely spontaneous improvisation creates an unusual variety of sonic textures, from sparsely ambient to richly dense. The ensemble performs on instruments from western and world music traditions, homemade and found instruments, and percussion.
- Jah Wobble - Record label and site for musician and onetime member of Public Image Limited. With biography, release information, reviews, interviews, and links.
- Jalikunda - Site about traditional west African music and artists, including information about international kora player from Senegal, Seckou Keita, and his band Jamoral.
- Juba - An African-influenced vocal group from Edmonton, Canada. Band information, sample MP3s and CD ordering.
- Jungular Grooves - Anglophone Caribbean music with blues guitar, sax, and doo-wop style vocals. Centered upon the baritone vocals, guitar work and songwriting of Reggie Benn.
- Kwenda, Bonga - A multi-leveled lyricist and social critic with a "scratchy, soulful voice." Music includes rhythms from the Congo, Kilapanga, Cabo Verde, Brasil and (the Portuguese) Sodade.
- Planet Josh - Official site for an upcoming Indian-fusion band. Featuring background, audio samples, reviews, and photographs.
- Ponce, Lorenza - Home of the violinist and singer featured on Sheryl Crow's 1999 world tour and John Tesh's PBS special "One World". With discography, biography, pictures and song clips.
- Rainbow Nation - A London-based fusion project mixing funk, world music and ambient sounds to create a sensuous and upbeat mix. With upcoming release information and sound clip.
- Rajhans Orchestra - A Belgian musical ensemble that plays a fusion of styles based on Indian and Flemish music. With artist information, sound clips and background.
- RebbeSoul and Common Tongue - World beat sound with the influence of Hebrew roots. Featuring news, sound and video clips, pictures, and press.
- SehSekHoi - A group experimenting with music and instruments across culture, including West Africa, Korea, Turkey, Indonesia, New Zealand Maori, China, India and South America. With member background and biographies.
- Taneen - A Sufi music ensemble, featuring western and middle eastern instrumentation, English lyrics of translated Sufi ecstatic love poetry, and Arabic chants. With biography, lyrics, samples, and release ordering.
- Torres-Cereceda, Hugo - Devoted to the worldbeat music of this songwriter. Includes biography, lyrics and samples of his work.
- UMAN - World-influenced band on Six Degrees Records. With background, discography, studio information, and links.
- VAS - An ethnic fusion duo, comprised of Iranian-born vocalist Azam Ali and American percussionist Greg Ellis. Features biography, photos, calendar and discography.
- Yodeca - A band formed by Mohawk musician and artist David Maracle. With music samples, background, member profiles, original artwork gallery and online ordering.
- Zuba - A Scotland based African reggae band performing Liberian folk with Celtic and Spanish influence. Includes song clips, news and pictures.
This category incorporates modified data from the Open Directory Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.